Fall 2018 fundraising season started!
We bring 11 ICO to Asian investors in Hong Kong, so what?
The best way to start in Asia is to create positive news about ICO, because of too many bad news about regulations and crypto loses.
If you want to live in the better world – create one.
That’s why we invite 300 investors to Hong Kong into 5-star Cordis hotel. on 555 Shanghai Street to meet 11 startups for pitch competition.
Tony Tong - famous investor in China open the event
Who is Tony Tong?
Co-Chairman at Hong Kong Blockchain Association
Chief Strategy Officer at Madison-Group.com.hk 麦迪森区块链 Blockchain Investment ( Listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange 8057-HK)
SuperAngelVentures (SAV) is a group of super-angel investors and serial entrepreneurs started in Cyberport Hong Kong in 2016, and led by the co-founders of Pacific Financial, iTM Ventures, OES Capital, Dana Asset Management.
We are proud to present projects to his network of super-angel investors in HK.
Pitch competition is one of the best ways to create goodwill for the company and get feedback from investors.
Only pitches. Only hardcore. People come to invest, not to learn.
Who are the judges?
- Maurice Guindy Managing Partner Next Level
- Jeans Tang HKBA Ambassador HKBA, Hong Kong Blockchain Association
- Jeffrey Wei Managing Partner Wei Capital Management
- Josh or Calvin General Partner Plutus VC
- Chad or Stephen Co-Founder Crypto IB
- Elizabeth Yeung Co-Founder Ignite
- Ellis Gyongyos” Founder Know Your Token
- Arthur Adams CEO SAI Bank
- Bowie Lau” Founder Magespire
- James Haft Founder Crypto Oracle
- Kenji Ito CEO Coin Otaku
- Phillip Wong Vice Chairman HKBA, Hong Kong Blockchain Association